Saturday, December 4, 2010

I forgot the basic concept.

"Promoter promotes promotion"

I am used to people buy my product, my service. But now its the other way round. In some ways, we are sort of the one yang buy people / customer to buy our product. No wonder la kalau job for promoter je normally they required those with aggressive selling skills. Haha. I can be aggressive but pushy definitely not me. Kalau taknak beli takpe la. Haha. Dah tu nak buat macam mana kan. Besides, how can I be aggressive and sell products that I myself have conflicted ideas. I don't believe in spending around 600 to buy perfume , although I have to agree it smells good. Perfume sembur-sembur habis. Macam you ambil 500 tu sembur-sembur bagi orang. Haha. Baik taburkan je duit 500 tu kat jalan raya. HAHAHA. Sorry la bos.

Thankful for their presence yang menceriakan lagi hari-hari bekerja i nok. Despite we are very much different. Ehh tak jugak. We both want the same thing apaa - MEN. Hahaha. But seriously, I am thankful.

Terima kasih yg tak terhingga jugak kepada teman lunch, dinner, tea time ke bile bile masa. (Jangan nak kembangggg SNAGAT) Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXOXO