Thursday, December 2, 2010

There you go AGAIN. Sending mixed signals AGAIN

CRAP.

You do this to me because you know I'm too nice that I won't do anything to you.

CRAP.

I'm actually had enough of all this crap. Despite of how much I still love you. But this cannot go on. Thank you. I am actually stronger than before.

CRAP.

You hung up your phone anytime in the middle of the conversation as you wish, as you like (FOR NO REASON! We are not even arguing or anything) And you switched off you phone immediately after that. And you don't even bother to call back to say you're sorry (your phone batt die ke apa), and you disappear (MIA) for almost 1 month not answering my calls (Ehem. Rejecting my calls pun ada), don't even bother to reply my text messages, all of the sudden, I received this message from you saying, "I think it's better for us to be single. good night"

WHAT THE HECK was that?

I deserve better. Thank you.

1 comment:

XOXOXO