Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hate post

I hate people who won't say thanks or not even a smile. I hate people who make rude faces when they smell the perfume that I just gave to them (Please, for goodness sake, although you don't like the smell, I'm not giving you to smell sh*t, so please respect the fact that there are people who like it.) I hate people who walk away as soon as I approached them (without even a smile or a "no, thank you"). I hate colleagues who make a mess right after I cleaned up the place. I hate people who won't turn up to work without informing. I hate colleagues who don't walk the talk (So it's ok for me to handle the shop alone but not okay with you? What is that?!). I hate inconsidered colleagues. I hate the day after New Year, because almost each and everyone is suffering from post-party syndrome, which I don't care if you want to get drunk or whatever, but I do care when it concerns you messing up my work schedules. I hate promotion at the concourse area because it is so open and no doors so even going to the rest room if you are working alone is a major problem. I hate 8.30am class, but surprisingly I am actually looking forward to a 8.30am class after all these sh*ts. In the mean time, I will just continue to write all these hate letters during work just because I like the fact that they are paying us to go to work. Haha.

Oh yes, i also hate parents who won't scold their children behaving uncivilzed in public. I hate people who bought so little but asking sooooooooooo many free gifts.

Nasib baik dalam dunia ni masih ada orang yang baik dan berbudi bahasa. Kau tak beli pun bukan aku nak marah, cuma tolong la treat me better. Thank you akak, you've made my day. So anyway, this is a reminder to u ollz yang maybe tak pernah kerja dalam service industry yang dalam shopping mall yang betul-betul meet people from all walks of life , please accept the fact that those who are working are also human beings, and when all these sh*ts fakap our lives, we deserved to be in a cranky mood once in a while.

In 4 months time insyaAllah, I will officially enter the working industry. It got me thinking. I have to depend solely on myself after this. Maksudnya, no more mama to send over homework that we forgot to bring to school, no more mama bekalkan sarapan kalau kita kena bukak kedai sorang-sorang. sob sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXOXO