Monday, February 7, 2011

Cikenshit

I wanted to say so many things, I wanted to curse you so bad until you will feel at least a slight anger or pain in your chest, although that amount of pain is only 10% out my mine. I couldn't bring myself to say it. DARN. So I slept. Sleeping is my way of running from problems.

I don't miss you. I'm glad I don't. Because I'm sure you don't miss me too. I just missed us. I miss having something I thought was real. DARN. It was real to me. I miss the good times, the silly morning calls. I miss having someone to talk to at the end of the day(besides mom) about all the shits that happened earlier in the day.

Life goes on, people change, promise are made to be broken. Sorry if commitment scares the cikenshit out of you, but hey, if you don't have plans for the long term, I have better things to do than to waste my energy and time for the short term. You know why I wanted us to change the relationship status in FB so badly, I want the rest to know that you are mine, not in a proud showing off kind of way, but in a way that I don't want any woman to fall for you. But I guess I'm not good enough for you. Or maybe that is your subtle hint of saying you won't stay long in my life.

But, don't worry. I'm fine. I don't miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXOXO